Nvidia’s newest Driver, the GeForce 326.80 has been released in beta form this week. This game ready driver will help you get the most out of your Splinter Cell: Blacklist gaming experience. It is also being recommended as a driver update for the Windows 8.1 preview, as well as providing a boost in performance for a number of games.
Here is what’s new in the R326 Drivers from the Nvidia GeForce drivers page.
Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770:
- Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
- Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 11% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
- Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
- Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
- Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
- Extended support for tiled 4K features
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
So there you have it the newest GeForce driver from Nvidia. Its in my computer, is it in yours yet?