Robots and Pencils Inc. has kicked off the New Year with an adventure that’s sure to tickle your fancy for physics. If you like princesses, pixie dust, and puzzles, then Catch the Princess HD is just the game you need to download this season! Available for all Apple devices using iOS 4.0 or later, Catch the Princess HD challenges your problem-solving skills in ways that any puzzle-junkie would appreciate… let’s get enchanted, shall we?
What is your mission exactly? To release the damsel in distress, of course! Hanging from the ceiling in cages and chains, you must find a way to set her free. In one of the first ever side scrolling platformer-type physics-based games, use creative methods like sprinkling pixie dust and slicing surrounding chains, to escape with the Princess!
Catch the Princess HD can be found in the iTunes App Store (compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad) for $1.99. Be sure to check out the official Catch the Princess HD trailer below, and follow Robots and Pencils Inc. on Twitter for application updates!
- Over 60+ Levels of physics-based princess rescue (more coming)
- Hours of gameplay with no loading time!
- Beautiful Retina Full HD Graphics
- Over 200 Crystals
Like no other:
- Side scrolling platformer-type levels
- Spinning Slabs of Wunsiedel Marble
- Advanced Princess-In-Cage-Of-Weeping-Death Physics Engine™
- Amazing headphone audio by the renowned Steve Sim