Episode 5 of The Game Fanatics Podcast sees Josh and I excited for the release of The Division, but that excitement forces us to ask the question: what makes a good shooter?
We talk about our experiences with the premiere and best-selling shooter of all time – the Call of Duty franchise, and compare the CoD games to our favorites – going all the way back to Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64 (and even a game before that).
- Dead Island Definitive Edition is coming to current gen
- Uncharted and Mass Effect delayed, again
- New Mirrors Edge Catalyst trailer
- Nintendo has announced a ton of 3DS and Wii games, as well as new Amiibos and more
Listen to Assassin’s Creed Discussion – Call of Duty and The Division, What Makes a Good Shooter? – TGF Podcast Ep 004
- Subscribe and Rate Us on iTunes: http://bit.ly/tgfitunes
- Listen to us on Google Play: (coming soon)
- Listen to us on Pocket Casts: http://pca.st/CYnN
- Listen to us on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/tgfstitcher
- Check out the Game Fanatics shirts on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TdljMp
- Follow TGF Podcast on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tgfpodcast