Today PNY, the popular graphics card manufacturer announced their All-In-one Liquid cooling solution, for PC gamers everywhere. All in one solution’s are comprised of a Radiator, Fan, Tubing, Pump, Liquid, and a Water Block. All-In-One solutions have been growing in popularity because they take out the maintenance involved with running a liquid cooling system. PNY has done something that no other company has done yet to my knowledge and offered two solution’s all completely affordable for the enthusiast PC builder out there.
The first solution is a GTX 580 Liquid Cooled Graphics Card. You can see in the picture below exactly how the system works and how easy it would be to install it, it’s as simple as removing your computers exhaust fan and sliding the Video card into the PCI 2.0 slot and screwing the fan/radiator in its place.
The second solution is truly an All-In-One solution for people looking to cool their graphics card and the computers processor. In the image below you have your beastly GTX 580 paired with a PNY pump/Water Block, and a 120mm Radiator with Fan included. The only thing that concerns me with a solution like this is whether or not it will be able to remain completely cool while overclocking both your GPU and CPU. Unfortunately we’ll have to wait 4 weeks before we know the performance of these new solutions when tested in the real world.
PNY is offering a 16ft HDMI cable, a custom 8GB “liquid cooled” USB drive, and a liquid cooled T-shirt, when you Preorder either of the solutions.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology support
- DirectCompute 5.0 Support
- OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX™ technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready1
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology2
- Dual-Link HDCP-Capable3
- OpenGL 4.1 support
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector
- A minimum 700W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 46A)4
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP class processor or higher
- 200MB of available hard disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 Graphics Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD, which includes:
– Detailed Installation Guide
– NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
– PhysX System Software
– 3DVision Software
- One DVI-to-VGA adapter
- One Mini HDMI-to-HDMI adapter
- One 6-pin PCIe to Molex power adapter