The HTC One X is the flagship device for the HTC One series. This new phone from HTC will be available starting today online from AT&T, and will be available at AT&T stores nationwide this Sunday, June 10th for $199.99.
HTC will also be offering some software called Media Link HD which will enable consumers who purchase any HTC One device, the ability to share photos, videos, web pages, etc. Through the HDMI port on their television sets. This software will be available slightly ahead of when the HTC One X hits store shelves, and will cost around $90.00.
The HTC One X has enhanced features that were previously used in the HTC Sense 4, it will be the first smartphone offered from AT&T that will feature, HTC’s high fidelity camera technology and HTC’s Image Sense; which delivers improvements to the camera along with:
- Continuous Shooting- Taking up to 99 photos at the rate of four frames a second by holding down the shutter button.
- HTC Video Pic– captures HD quality video while concurrently capturing still photos.
To take things a step further, if you plug in the Media Link HD cable to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll be able to share music, videos, and photos through your HTC One X. The HTC One X has the ability to deliver authentic sound thanks to its Beats Audio integration across a plethora of multimedia devices.
- A sleek polycarbonate unibody design that has the ruggedness of metal, but is super lightweight
- A dazzling 4.7-inch 720p HD display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- And the power to run an entire day on a single charge due to software optimization and an 1800 mAh lithium battery
The HTC One X is available exclusively at AT&T for $199.99.