Gran Turismo 6 pre-orders are getting the full package. Gamers pre-ordering the upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive Gran Turismo 6 at Game Stop will automatically be upgraded to the Gran Turismo 6 Anniversary Edition which includes a huge amount of extras to give you the best Gran Turismo experience. These amazing extras includes 20 different cars, custom paint chips, an exclusive race suit and helmet, a PlayStation Network avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II, the sequel to the bluray exclusive GT5 Prologue Beyond the Apex experience.
Pre-Ordering the Game Stop exclusive $60 Gran Turismo 6 Anniversary Edition give you:
- BMW Z4 GT3 ’11
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport ’13
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14
- Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
- Alpine A110 1600S ’68
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage ’10
- Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 ’12
- Ford Focus ST ’13
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 ’13
- Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept ’08
- Lotus Europa (type54) ’68
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car ’11
- SRT Viper GTS ’13
- TRD 86 Racing ’08
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car ’08
Amazon will also be competing for pre-orders by including $1 million dollars in in-game credit as well as a pack of four cars, BMW Z4 GT3 ’11, Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 ’13, Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13 and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14.
With two really great choices and incentives for pre-ordering, Gran Turismo 6 is looking like it might be a huge hit, especially for car enthusiasts. Sony has not announced an official release date, however the game is slated to be released this holiday season with no delay.