Bioware’s Dragon Age: Inquisition has received its first post-release content.
First up is some content for the four-player co-op mode. A part of the game that has been a bit overshadowed by the epic 200 hour single-player. “Destruction” isn’t a substantial addition, but it’s free and might be enough to attract some much needed attention to the multiplayer.
“Dragon Age™: Inquisition – Destruction adds new paths to the Elven Ruins, Orlesian Chateau, and Tevinter Ruins. The conflicts raging throughout the world have upset the balance of nature: wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe.”
Bioware have also released the Deluxe Edition content for people that missed out. It might be a hard sell at $10, but it does give you some fancy in-game items.
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack.
- Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests.
The Deluxe Upgrade also contains the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Armor, Armored Mount, and Weapons Arsenal!
Dragon Age: Inquisition is out now for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3. Be sure to check out our review and top 5 tourist destinations.