West Coast Customs, Rides magazine, and Super Street magazine have collaborated to bring these superhero-inspired cars to life. Kia unveiled their customer creations at the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association trade show on Tuesday.
The vehicles on display included the following:
- The Flash: Kia Forte (center)
- Batman: Kia Optima (front-left)
- Cyborg: Kia Forte (front-right)
- Aquaman: Kia Rio (back-left)
- Green Lantern: Kia Soul (back-right)
The artwork was created by DC Comics’ Jim Lee, a former Marvel artist who was named DC Comics Co-Publisher in 2010. Earlier this year, Lee completed artwork for the Batman-inspired Kia Optima as part of Kia’s We Can Be Heroes, a campaign dedicated to ending hunger issues in Africa.
Detailed images of each car can be found here.
Image credits to LA Times.