SteelSeries, a company known for hosting major gaming events around the world and pushing the envelope with gaming peripherals, have announced the new gaming headset named named “H WirelessHeadset” that will offer compatibility with a wide range of platforms. The H Wireless Headset is compatible with PC, Mac, mobile devices, gaming consoles, home entertainment and streaming devices. SteelSeries covered all bases with these headsets, and just like all of their headsets.
The Story Behind SteelSeries H Wireless Headsets
CUTTING-EDGE WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
Powered by SteelSeries’ next–generation drivers, the H Wireless produces rich, balanced, accurate audio with the surround–sound of three Dolby technologies:
- Dolby Digital reproduces multichannel audio for a cinematic audio experience
- Dolby Headphone recreates the sensation of up to 7.1-channel multi-speaker surround sound in headphones
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx optimizes the surround sound experience for the most realistic multi-directional sound
INNOVATIVE GAMING FEATURES
The H Wireless headset brings to market two gaming-specific audio functions that have been designed to create the ideal chat and audio experience.
- ChatMix lets the user set the right balance between game audio and chat audio for the perfect balance of game volume and communication levels
- LiveMix brings automation to that process, dynamically reducing game audio to the level of the user’s choice only when chat audio is detected
The SteelSeries H Wireless Headset comes with two wireless lithium-ion batteries, so you don’t have to be tied down during your gaming sessions. The transmitter box serves multiple purposes. It can store your extra lithium-ion battery or act as a charger for it, and it serves as a heads up display (HUD) letting you know what features are now enable on the headset and if you so choose. Which of the 5 custom audio profiles it’s now set to.
The retractable microphone features and LED indicator to show when it’s muted and to top it all off, it delivers multi-platform compatibility, thanks to an array of inputs and outputs, which includes: USB (mini), Optical In and Out (S/PDIF), Analog In (3.5mm, 3-pole) and Chat Out (3.5mm, 3-pole).