Activision announced yesterday some of their plans for fans of the upcoming movie tie-in game, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Players who buy the game on launch-day from select retailers will receive exclusive gifts, while supplies last of course. Wanna know where to go to get these exclusive items? Find out after the break!
- All Stores – Original BUMBLEBEE toys with the Wii and NDS AUTOBOTS game and original LOCKDOWN toy with the NDS DECEPTICONS game
- Best Buy – FREE movie ticket upgrade to 3D
- Toys R’ Us – Exclusive Inverted BUMBLEBEE in-game character skin for 3DS game
- Target – Exclusive BUMBLEBEE Deco in-game character for NDS AUTOBOTS game and Wii game and Exclusive LOCKDOWN Deco in-game character for NDS DECEPTICONS
- K-Mart/Sears – Original, limited edition Transformers: Dark of the Moon comic book from IDW Publishing
Transformers: Dark of the Moon will be available on June 14, 2011.
About the game
The Transformers: Dark of the Moonvideo game thrusts players directly into an original prologue storyline to experience the epic battles on Earth that will shape the events of the upcoming blockbuster film. Armed with a new gameplay mechanic called Stealth Force, fans will be able to instantly convert to a third, hybrid state that combines the weapons and firepower of Robot Mode with the agility and maneuverability of Vehicle Mode. Set in unique environments around the world such as the Jungles of Central America, Siberian military facilities, Urban Cityscapes and more, the game lets players assume the roles of a diverse roster of favorite TRANSFORMERS characters from the movie through a heart-pounding campaign to save mankind.