The first DLC pack for Max Payne 3, Local Justice, will be available July 3rd for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and on the 17th for PC. This pack will feature three new multiplayer maps, a new item, new weapon, and new achievements. If you’re still enjoying the multiplayer portion of Max Payne 3, you’re in for a treat.
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
During the initial week, this DLC will be available for 480 Microsoft points, or $5.99. After the introductory price, it will go up to its normal price of 640 Microsoft points, or $7.99. Purchasers of the Rockstar Pass will be able to get this (and all future DLC) for free. Additionally, all pre-order bonuses will also be available as DLC for purchase. Look for a trailer for this pack later this week. So, are you still enjoying the multiplayer part of Max Payne 3?