Mastiff Games was pleased to announce that La Pucelle: Tactics, a tactical RPG launched for the Sony PlayStation Network (PSN). La Pucelle: Tactics is a tactical RPG from Nippon Ichi, the creators of Disgaea.
La Pucelle: Tactics is set in an alternate medieval Europe where the unlikely hero is a smart mouthed 16 year old who finally passed her exorcism exams along with her friends in La Pucelle, a demon hunting squad. The story is filled with constant betrayal, double crosses around every corner, monsters in human form and humans in monster form! Yikes!
La Pucelle: Tactics on the PSN features:
- Dark Portals and Purification: Players must harness and use their powers to purify the defiled grounds and enemies. If the player can pull the move off right, the effect is like having a giant combo – damage multiple foes at once, stop new enemies from spawning and strengthen items in real time.
- New Quick Leveling System: Characters, Skills and Items now have the chance of increasing every round you fight in a battle for that gratification you just can’t go without.
- Now you can carry up to 149 items and use them to learn special magic spells.
- Turn your enemies into allies!: Gather up to 8 units into any battle!
- Seize the high ground!: Battlefields vary in height, we should all know this by now, right? Attacking down is always better than being attacked from up above. Make sure you take the high ground for the advantage in your upcoming battles.
- Attack in formation: Gather your allies and attack together with special attacks such as the Wave Attack or Simultaneous Attack.
- As you level throughout the game you’ll notice the balance in difficulty with early stages acting as tutorials. Characters act with real personality along with beautiful hand drawn backgrounds for those with a visual eye.
La Pucelle: Tactics is available now on PSN, get it today for only $10 bucks!
[stream provider=youtube flv=x:/youtu.be/SQORZiAH_14 embed=true share=true width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=imeo.swf bandwidth=high autostart=false /]