So you may be an Angry Birds pro and you win every Words With Friends game by a long shot, but do you think you have what it takes to score a billion points in only 90 seconds? RAWR! Interactive‘s newest mobile hit Count to a Billion challenges players’ reflexes and speed, allotting 90 seconds for users to vigorously swipe and tap to try and score a billion points!
Available for all iOS devices, Count to a Billion is simply another addictive, fast-paced game that gives the term “button-masher” a new meaning. With 30 different “widgets” to master and 60 achievements, Count to a Billion is the perfect addition for any app-happy gamer. Check out the trailer below:
[stream provider=youtube flv=x:/youtu.be/QuFPi5dv4u0 embed=true share=true width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=imeo.swf bandwidth=high autostart=false /]
Count to a Billion is available in the iTunes App Store for $0.99 and is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad requiring iOS 5.0 or later.
- 30+ intense widgets to master!
- 60+ intense challenges and awards to win!
- Count up to 5 skill-based leagues to unlock new widgets!
- Ridiculously massive amounts of points!
- Ridiculously easy to learn: Quickly learn to master the basics and reach your first Billion!
- Ridiculously hard to master: Can you win the Super Nova award worth 100 Billion points?
- Ridiculously replayable: Use the Practice Room to hone your skills and refine your technique!
- Ridiculously competitive: Compete against friends and the world through Game Center!
- Ridiculously intense music: 8 original tracks by world-renowned producer and DJ Santiago Niño.