Good morning, Fanatics! How are we doing today?
You’ll have to excuse the mess of computer parts that are littering my room from the process of rebuilding my computer. But that’s no reason to not be excited for another week of new games! Here are this weeks highlights:
– Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360, PS3) The normal “we had a great game and here’s your chance to buy it with DLC” release.
– Ace Combat: Assault Horrizon (Xbox 360, PS3) More Ace Combat, more dogfights, more barrel rolls.
– Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) It’s Dead Rising 2, but with Frank West as the main character. He’s covered wars, ya’ know.
– Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) The critically acclaimed racing simulator returns, this time with Kinect (crosses fingers) and Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson (cheers!)
– Orcs Must Die! (PC) There’s orcs and they must die. Seriously, though. It’s about killing orcs, tower defense style.
Personally, I can’t wait to pick up Forza 4 and turn my Scion into an absolute beast of a car. This is something I plan on doing fanatically.
…Because I’m eagerly waiting to do it and the website has the word fanatic in it–oh you get the pun, don’t deny it!