Kalypso Media has unveiled a new trailer for the forthcoming expansion to their latest Tropico simulation game. Tropico 4: Modern Times once again puts players in the role of “El Presidente” as they build on, manage and rule over the island of Tropico, which has now evolved into the 21st century where “…the Internet, a New World Order, terrorists, global financial markets and space exploration are on the rise and pose new challenges…”
Check out the new trailer:
[stream provider=youtube flv=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DaNBHt5-E5eU img=x:/img.youtube.com/vi/aNBHt5-E5eU/0.jpg embed=false share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=stormtrooper.zip bandwidth=high autostart=false /]
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.
Tropico 4: Modern Times will be available on Xbox 360 Live Arcade on March 27 for 1200 Microsoft points and on PC April 3 for $19.99. Check out the official website for Kalypso Media for more info on their available titles.