Development of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon has been announced by Ubisoft today. The game will be a PC-based third-person multiplayer shooter, downloadable and free to play online.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon will include:
- Choosing between three classes of Ghost.
- Custom weapons.
- “Cutting-Edge” military technology.
- The ability to share intel with your team.
- Premium items can be purchased if desired.
- Full services: events, content updates, live support and custom content based on gamer feedback.
Ubisoft also notes that the game includes a lobby platform for hosting social and persistent progression features.
A closed beta will be releasing in the beginning of summer. Sign up for the closed beta at GhostReconOnline.com.
Check out the trailer:
Renders & Screenshots