This post brought to you by Fellowes. All opinions are 100% mine.
23 years ago Fellowes manufactured the world’s very fist paper shredder. Today, the leader in paper shredders is revolutionizing the realm of paper shredders with the new 73Ci. Available this month at office superstores for around $200, the Fellowes 73Ci is revolutionary in that it senses and responds to consumer behavior for optimized performance and safety, among other features.
Key features of the 73Ci include:
100% Jam Proof System
· Jamming is the number one complaint when it comes to paper shredders, and Fellowes went out of their way to assure that they are the only brand on the market with 100% jam proof technology.
· The 73Ci stops a paper jam before it happens thanks to a sensor at the shredder throat which measures the thickness of a paper stack and stops a jam before it happens, and can turbo-power through or reverse mis-fed or fast-fed paper.
· Productivity is maximized with the indicator-lights which let the user know when they are reaching sheet capacity. Light a stoplight, a green to yellow light indicates that the user is within paper capacity and may continue shredding, and a red light indicates that they have reached sheet capacity should not continue to shred.
· The 73Ci is a safe shredder because of the safety sensor at the opening of the shredder that automatically stops shredding if a hand touches the opening, which makes the 73Ci ideal for home-office environments with children.
Capacitive Touch Screen Controls
· Capacitive sensing touch screen technology makes the experience easier and more efficient.
Energy Saving System
· Both in and out of use, the Energy Savings System maximized the 73Ci’s energy savings 100%.
Heavy-Duty Cross Cut Blades
· It is assured that it is nearly impossible to piece back together what has been shredded by the heavy-duty cross-cut blades, which shred a single sheet of paper into 397 particles.
The 73Ci is easily the most efficient, safest and most hi-tech shredder on the market. Leave a comment telling us if you had the 73Ci in your home or office, which of the cutting-edge features excite you the most?