The PS4 might see the light of day before E3 in June.
Sony is planning on a massive announcement that is connected with the PS4 some time this month or in May according to PCMag.
Speculation was that Sony would show more of the PS4 during GDC, however all we got was a bit of hardware news and a bit more info on the controller and the PS4 Eye.
Here are some specs that we do know about:
- Might launch at the end of 2013
- 64-bit x86 CPU
- Eight cores
- 8GB GDDR5 RAM
- DirectX 11.1
- Blu-ray with faster speeds
- DualShock is back with its fourth incarnation
- Force feedback
- Touchpad with 1920×900 resolution
- PS4 Eye has two cameras
- 1280×800 resolution and 12 bits per pixel
- Streaming capablities
Would Sony unveil the PS4 before E3 to gain more hype about their newest system or would they wait for the main stage?