Attendees can get their hands on Ubisoft’s newest games while a new IP is announced at this year’s conference.
Located in Hall 6 (in space A021), Ubisoft’s booth will contain demo’s for the following games:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – The latest in the Assassin’s Creed series.
- The Crew – A revolutionary action-driving game, which will be free for PS+ members on the PS4.
- Might & Magic Duel of Champions Online Card Game – An online strategy card game in the Might & Magic universe.
- Might & Magic Heroes Online – A free-to-play strategy RPG where you battle in the world of Ashan.
- Might & Magic X Legacy – Another addition to the Might & Magic catalogue; a solo first-person RPG.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot – Ubisoft Montreal’s new free-to-play IP where wealth and status are the foundations of the game.
- Rayman Legends – The legen-wait for it-dary platformer features the classic hero and supports up to four players.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – In his latest adventure, Sam Fischer takes leadership over an anti-terrorist unit to stop escalating attacks on the United States.
- Watch Dogs – Hack the city of Chicago and use it as your weapon while you guide the vigilante Aiden Pearce through his endeavors.
“This year’s Gamescom is particularly exciting because it’s the first time players can really get their hands on the next-gen consoles and games they have been waiting for,” said Yves Guillemot, co-founder and CEO of Ubisoft. “Gamescom is a unique opportunity for us to connect face-to-face with our fans and listen to their feedback, and we think they’ll love what we’re bringing to this year’s show.”
Cologne, Germany will host Gamescom 2013 on August 21st through the 25th. Ubisoft, along with Sony, Nintendo, EA, Bethesda, and more, will occupy the event.
For all the news on new-IP and other announcements at Gamescom, check back here with The Game Fanatics.