Rockstar Games has announced the very first pack of DLC for Max Payne 3, Local Justice.
Local Justice features 3 brand new multiplayer maps for Max Payne 3, based on the final chapters of the main game. These areas are The Imperial Palace, Departure Lounge, and 55th Battalion HQ. Alongside the maps will be a new M4 assault rifle with various attachments, the Light Fingers item for faster looting, a new São Paulo Police multiplayer faction, and associated new Social Club accomplishments.
All the other retail and pre-order DLC is also now available for PC. This list includes:
- Cemetery Map – Multiplayer map with a wintry New York City skyline, sniping positions amongst the monuments, destructible tombstones, and a looming mausoleum: 1.99;
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack – Includes the Light Anti-Tank Weapon, the Slippery Character Burst to quickly escape a firefight, and the Listening Device Item that amplifies player hearing: 1.99;
- Pill Bottle Item – Allows players to carry more painkillers in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Deadly Force Burst – Grants extra stopping power with higher damage bullets in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Classic Max Payne Character – Multiplayer avatar inspired by the original Max Payne: $0.99.
The Local Justice DLC is available now and for the first week will be at a discounted price of $5.99, after which it will go back up to $7.99. If you are a subscriber to the Rockstar Pass, then Local Justice is yours for free. Check out some screenshots below and then get your Max Payne on in the brand new maps.