Today Rockstar released its free Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC pack for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.
The DLC features a new multiplayer map, Hoboken Rooftops, and seven welcomed modifiers to Score Attack in Arcade Mode.
Hoboken Rooftops is available for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Payne Killer modes. This map is designed after Max’s destroyed New Jersey residence and offers some excellent moments of combat between floors. A couple of highlights include a multi-level apartment building with collapsed floors and halls for all-angles action, as well as a set of rooftops with primary vantage points for sniping and cross-fire action.
In addition, Disorganized Crime offers seven exciting modifiers to Score Attack in Arcade Mode:
- Explosive Rounds: rounds detonate upon impact
- Headshots Only: the only way to score a kill
- Incendiary Rounds: light your enemies on fire with any weapon
- Noir Mode: play Arcade Mode in black & white
- Lone Wolf AI: enemies charge you more often
- Old School Mode: increased difficulty challenges
- Limited Ammo: enemies drop less weapons and ammo
Check out Rockstar for more Disorganized Crime info and images.