The latest tracks that have people moving and grooving are being announced for the Just Dance 2015 game.
Just Dance 2015 launches across the globe from the 21st of October and Ubisoft is working hard to get everyone in the dancing spirit. Back on Wednesday, the 13th of August, at Gamescom, Ubisoft announced tracks which will be featured on the next Just Dance game. The world wide dancing phenomenon has a huge following, so the announcement did not go unnoticed.
The current track listing is:
- Dancing Bros. – Tetris
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Run DMC & Aerosmith – Walk This Way
- Icona Pop Ft. Charli XCX – I Love It
- Love Letter – Only You (and You Alone)
- Ylvis – The Fox
- Calvin Harris – Summer
- Bonnie Tyler – Holding Out For A Hero
- John Newman – Love Me Again
- Ellie Goulding – Burn
- 5 Second of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
- Ariana Grande Ft Iggy Azalea and Big Sean – Problem
- Becky G – Built For This
- Dead Or Alive – You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
- Enrique Iglesias Ft. Deccemer Bueno & Gente de Zona – Bailando
- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Miley Cyrus – 4×4
- One Direction – Best Song Ever
- The Girly Team – Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- The Sunlight Shaker – Love Is All
With the promise for many more yet to be announced, you can keep up to date with the upcoming game by following the official twitter account: @justdancegame or by visiting justdancegame.com. Make sure to check The Game Fanatics for anymore Just Dance news!