EVGA, Nvidia’s number one partner in channel sales throughout the Americas, has kicked 2016 off with five new products announced on the CES show floor, all coming some time this year.
Their aim, according to the company, is to set themselves further apart from the competition, and remain the leader in high-performance computing products. The first new device of the pipeline is the SC17 Gaming Laptop, built for ‘the enthusiast gamer and the power user,’ and it’s 100 percent designed by EVGA with a 1.05-inch thick unibody structure. It sports features like CPU and GPU Memory Superclock support (with software and GUI BIOS), 4K capabilities (both G-SYNC and not), and support for the new USB-C 3.1 standard.
In addition to that, a Virtual Reality-dedicated GTX, the GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition, has made its way out of EVGA’s labs. Also included is a drive bay to allow front HDMI/USB 3.0 access, has Mini HDMI support directly on cards, and will be available in Blower and ACX 2.0+ versions.
Follows the company’s QRC/QRG (Quick Release CPU/GPU) Water Cooling, a ‘closed loop water cooling solution without limits,’ which features a fully expandable, closed loop water-cooling solution for CPUs and GPUs, a quick connect/disconnect for added flexibility with up to 4-Way SLI and multiple CPUs, additional radiators for improved performance, and a software suite to allow full monitoring and control.
The other two products have yet to be officially named, but are a gaming case designed for GPU cooling and a ‘Pro’ audio card for audiophiles and enthusiasts alike, respectively.
The case’s direct airflow path allows for ‘significantly lower’ GPU temperatures, according to EVGA, and its flexible cooling design supports both air and/or water cooling while being modular enough to allow future customization and upgradability.
The audio card has instead been conceived with ‘state of the art audio quality’ in mind, with true analog engineering for lifelike audio reproduction, 130dB+ Signal-to-Noise Ratio and availability in both PCI Express x1 add on card or an external USB solution.
[toggle title=”Press Release”]
January 6th, 2016 – EVGA kicks off 2016 with over five new and innovative product lines introduced at CES 2016. These new products further set EVGA apart from the competition and prove that EVGA is the leader for high performance computing products. The new products announced today will be shipping in 2016, and are as follows:
EVGA SC17 Gaming Laptop
- 100% EVGA in-House design from the ground Up
- GPU, CPU and Memory Superclock support with software and GUI BIOS
- 4K ready (G-SYNC and non G-SYNC)
- Unibody design with 1.05 inch (2.65cm) thickness including RJ45
- USB 3.1 TypeC support
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition – Designed for Easy VR Gaming
- Includes drive bay to allow front HDMI/USB 3.0 access
- Mini HDMI directly on card
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU with 2816 CUDA Cores
- Available in Blower and ACX 2.0+ Versions
EVGA QRC/QRG (Quick Release CPU/ Quick Release GPU) Water Cooling – Closed Loop Water Cooling Solution Without Limits
- Fully expandable closed loop watercooling solution for CPU’s and GPU’s
- Quick disconnect/connect allows ultimate flexibility, up to 4-Way SLI and multiple CPUs!
- Add additional radiators for improved performance
- Software suite allows full monitoring and control
EVGA Gaming Case (Final Name TBA) – First PC Gaming Case Designed for GPU Cooling
- Direct airflow path allows significantly lower GPU temperatures
- Specifically designed for extreme gaming enthusiast
- Flexible cooling design supports both air and/or water cooling
- Modular system allows for customizing and future upgradability
EVGA Pro Audio Card (Final Name TBA) – Designed for the Enthusiast Gamer & Audiophile
- State of the art audio fidelity
- True analog engineering for lifelike audio reproduction
- 130dB+ SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio)
- Available in PCI Express x1 add on card or external USB solution
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America and Latin America and a leading Power Supply Manufacturer. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: www.evga.com