Dishonored is a new first person action game brought to us by Arkane Studios. After watching the trailer and reading the storyline, I have to admit that I’m excited for Dishonored to release!
If you’re like me and you haven’t heard about this game yet, you will be able to hear all about it at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this coming week.
You start the game off as a trusted bodyguard until you are blamed for murder. The game then goes assassin mode on you! You will have the choice how to play each mission and the way things turn out is determined by those decisions. It kind of feels like a cousin to the Assassin’s Creed series to me, except for the first person play style and they add more elemental abilities.
If you like what you see below, then they are offering some pre-order goodies to upgrade in game along with a nifty phone decal. The game is set to release October 9, 2012 on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and the PC.
Pre-order incentives for Dishonored:
- Game Stop – Arcane Assassin Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Dishonored Tarot cards
- Best Buy – Shadow Rat Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Whale Oil USB Lamp
- Amazon – Backstreet Butcher Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Walmart – Acrobatic Killer Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Target – Smart Phone Dishonored Decal
[stream provider=youtube flv=x:/youtu.be/-XbQgdSlsd0 embed=true share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=dangdang.swf bandwidth=high autostart=false /]