Big Bad Brush, the indie company behind the iphone/pod/pad game Big Bad Flower, announced in a press release today that the game will be free on December 7th. Free? Yes, Free!
The press release states:
BIG BAD BRUSH inc. is please to announce today that in collaboration with Appvent 2010, BIG BAD Flower will be FREE this Tuesday December 7th! Happy Appvent!
BIG BAD FLOWER is an evil little plant with roots so deep it stings! It was created by you with one goal in mind, and that is to bubble its way to world domination! Prepare for an intense battle as you bubble your way up from backyard to space and battle creatures such as squirrels, rabbits, giant robots, aliens, and more! BIG BAD FLOWER will keep you playing for hours!
- Unique Gameplay!
- Draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
- Swipe over flower’s face/petals to spin bubbled enemies away
- Wacky Creatures to Battle!
- 15 intense but fun chapters
- 3 different levels from backyard to space
- 3 bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness
- Beautiful and colorful characters and story illustrations
- Insanely Addictive
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
- 9.6 MB
Get it while it’s hot!