Ubisoft recently released a new video of an Assassin’s Creed: Unity Co-op “Heist” mission (above). We’ve seen some previous gameplay but in this recent video we get a better understanding of how heist missions will work with more than one player. Here are five things to know…
- Heist missions are semi-randomized. Enemies and treasure may appear in different places each time, adding to the reply value of each mission.
- The alarm system from Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag is coming back. If you’ve played Black Flag, you’ll know that disabling an alarm will save you a great deal of hassle when it’s time to book it. So keep in mind when you’re playing Co-op to be tactical with who does what.
- Lock Picking is back and easier than ever. From the looks of it, just the push of a button at the right timing will grant you access to your treasure, a far cry from Assassin’s Creed III which was quite the pain
- The more stealth you are, the larger return. Every time a guard is alerted, the value of the treasure goes down, so make sure you and your partner are sticking to the shadows.
- You may customize Arno. Each person is essentially playing the same character (Arno), unlike games like Watch Dogs where you see your partner as a random NPC, you’ll be seeing the same character; so customization is encouraged!
Assassin’s Creed: Unity is being released November 11th 2014 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.