The hugely anticipated Afterfall: Insanity is coming to PC this November. The survival-horror-action game will no doubt result in many gamers wearing adult dipers whilst playing, because the horrible mutants look terrifying.
Taking place in an alternate version of history since the Second World War, ‘InSanity’ refers to shocking events that happened in the year 2032. The game follows Albert Tokaj, a psychiatrist desperately trying to find out who is responsible for the horrible Confinement Syndrome. Thanks to the latest Unreal engine, Afterfall: InSanity is promising great graphics, meaning that the dark atmosphere will be even scarier.
Set in the year 2032, 20 years after World War 3, humans who survived the nuclear holocaust are forced to battle these disgusting mutants, and not the cool X-Men type – the deformed scary type.
The game has many features, including,
- Detailed and extensive environments set in post-apocalyptic versions of real-world locations
- Expansive levels with giant cities, tunnels, bunkers and deep mines
- An exciting and rich story with unexpected twists and turns in the dark world of Afterfall
- Extensive weapons arsenal with myriad types of opponents for thrilling cinematic close and long-range combat
- Dramatic soundtrack further enhancing the dark atmosphere sure to evoke goose bumps and enhancing the tension
- State-of-the-art effects thanks to the newest Unreal-Engine 3
We at The Game Fanatics are very excited about Afterfall: InSanity. Check the trailer out below.