May 21 is slowly approaching and rumor has it that a few games might make an appearance during the Microsoft Xbox event.
We all know that Halo 5 is coming. It is just a matter of when. Not only that, but Halo 2 Anniversary is another game on the horizon. But will 343 use the fan base that Halo has to generate hype towards the next gen Xbox system?
Halo 5 could be a launch title but some of EA‘s heavy hitters could be as well. With a system announcement games are surely to follow. EA has a possible new Forza game to share as well as a new Battlefield game and Dragon Age 3: Inquisition.
As May 21st gets closer, the speculation kicks up. We can only guess what games we will see during this event. Here are five games that could make the XBox event jaw dropping.
- Dragon Age 3: We’ve heard this game might make an appearance at E3 but could we see it sooner than that. Enough with the concept art already.
- Fallout 4: This game has been reportedly taken off of the E3 roaster, so it could be that the game is not ready for our eyes. Shame. More waiting.
- Forza: With a system launch comes a racing game. Please don’t let it be Project Gotham and instead make it a new Forza game. We are ready.
- Halo 5: I’m pretty sure we’ll see gameplay of Destiny before we seen more information on Halo 5 but having Halo 5 as a launch title would be interesting to say the least.
- Fable 4: Another longshot but it would be nice to see.
Bonus Round: A new IP solely made for the next gen Xbox system. A game that drags you in, a must have system seller game. This game would have to push the graphics to the limits but also have quality gameplay and characters. Remember, graphics do not make a game. It just makes it shiny.
And there is always E3. With that in mind, will Microsoft hold back and focus more on the system than the games on May 21st?