Kingston Begins Shipping Black HyperX Memory Line
To celebrate their 10th HyperX anniversary. Kingston has announced that they’ll be shipping all-new black printed circuit boards on two of their product lines. Kingston HyperX Beast and their entry-level enthusiast ‘black’ lines will also contain a black PCB under the signature heat spreader.
HyperX Beast, a part of the Predator family, matches large capacity with ultra-fast frequencies. Now featuring black PCB, HyperX Beast is available in various dual- and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8GB to 64GB and speeds up to an ultra-fast 2400MHz. It is perfect for hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators and overclockers. The 2133MHz, 64GB and 2400MHz, 32GB Beast memory are the fastest and highest capacitycertified Intel® XMP-ready kits on the market.
HyperX black is available as single 4GB and 8GB module or as an 8GB or 16GB dual-channel kit in 1333- or 1600MHz frequencies. HyperX black is ideal as a cost-efficient performance upgrade for an overall faster system or for increased in-game frames-per-second rate.
Kingston HyperX Beast and black Memory Features and Specifications:
- Unique:features a dynamic new heatspreader to maximize thermal dissipation, features a Black PCB
- XMP profiles:easy to enable, factory configured for best maximum performance
- Reliable:100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed:lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Easy to install
- Capacities:4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB in various kits of 2, 4 and 8
- Frequency speed:1333MHz−2400MHz
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature:-55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions:132mm X 41.4mm (Beast),133.35mm X 30mm (black)
- Available in a variety of CAS latencies
- Compatible:tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- DDR3 only