The Top Five Fall 2012 Vacation Spots
Happy Fall, Fanatics! Here we are once again, as I inform you on the places that you need to check out this fall, be it for a quick getaway or a long overdo vacation.
5. Silent Hill (Silent Hill series): We kick off our list with the American town of Silent Hill. There’s no lack of a fog machine here, which really sets the tone and screams fall. Make sure you check out the Silent Hill Smile Support Society and one of their functions to help orphan kids. The downside, you might be taken to another dimension known as Otherworld instead.
4. Elderwood National Park (Alan Wake): Take a trip to the Pacific North West and camp out at the Elderwood National Park. Take in the beautiful sites as you relax or be inspired by the natural wildlife, the fresh smell of pine and the wonders scenery that Elderwood has to offer. Just keep a watchful eye, you might get kidnapped.
3. Croatoa (City of Heroes): Mysticism and reality collide in Croatoa, a must stop and visit place this fall. Meet intriguing creatures, such as the Fir Bolg, which have pumpkins as heads. Don’t be discourage when they start to throw fire at you, they just want to make friends. Be delighted by The Cabal, an all-female group of sorceresses that know how to put on a show. You might even see a sprite or two.
2. Halloween Town (Kingdom Hearts series): Nothing says Halloween more than Halloween Town! Celebrate the holiday all year round if you choose, just keep in mind that the locals have been trying to get a Christmas theme going. Just be sure to dress for the occasion as you attempt to scare off the locals and tourists alike. There is a slight outbreak of shadow-like creatures causing problems, but nothing a handy keyblade can’t fix.
1. Pandaria (World of Warcraft): New on the market is Pandaria! The beautiful sights from the bambus forest to flower peddles flying in the breeze to lush mountains, spend your fall in a more oriental way and truly peaceful way. Challenge your mind and body in one of their dojos, or take part in some mountain climbing as you search for rare, magical gems. Just keep a watch for eye for those pesky Night Elves.Powered by Sidelines