With the next generation of computer hardware barreling down on us, Crytek, with the help of EA, have decided to launch a trailer showing us some of the new features that the CryENGINE 3 will have and will be used in Crysis 3.
Crysis 3 is set to be released on the PC sometime next year. We managed to confirm that the PC versions of Crysis 3 will feature DX11. NVidia has already given also confirmed support for 11 with their latest beta drivers.
[toggle_box title="CryENGINE 3 Features" width="Width of toggle box"]
- Real-Time Volumetric Cloud Shadows
- Pixel Accurate Displacement Mapping
- Tessellated Vegetation
- Composite 3D Lens Flares & FX
- Procedural HDR Flares and Shapes
- 3rd Generation Real-Time Global Illumination
- Dynamic Water Volume Caustics
- Real-Time Volumetric Fog Shadows
- Real-Time Area Lights
- Unlimited Particle FX Lighting
- Integrated Cloth & Vegetation Simulation
- **Top Secret Tessellated Toad Tech
Crysis 3 – CryEngine 3 Tech Trailer