Rosewill has been very quiet following their amazing performance at this year’s Computex in Taipei China, but that hasn’t stopped the peripheral giant from letting a few cats out of the bag early. During Computex, Rosewill made a small announcement about their RK-9000 series mechanical keyboards undergoing some slight changes.
One of these changes being a Limited Edition Elite Ivory RK-9000I. The new Limited Edition Elite Ivory RK-9000I will have two variations which include Cherry MX Blue (RK9000I) and Brown (RK-9000BRI).
In total there are four new models which feature the Cherry MX Blue (RK-9000), Brown (RK-9000BR), and Red (RK-9000RE) switches. The RK-9000 series from Rosewill has been a top performer since it was first released in 2010, and I’m almost certain that this series will continue to impress PC gamers worldwide.
- Highly durable professional gaming keyboard
- Extremely responsive and accurate for hours of comfortable gaming
- Gaming-grade lifetime: 50 million clicks
- Durable white metal inner chassis
- N-Key rollover: 104 Key could press at the same time, avoid any key jamming (Only PS2 mode, at USB Mode 6-key rollover)
- Cherry Brown Switches: soft tactile feeling, quiet, 50 million life cycle of the switch, comfortable typing for long term use, fast response on each key
- Laser printing design for the keycap
- Gold plated USB and PS/2 connector to ensure low latency
- High quality braided cable