[stream provider=youtube flv=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DSrYUEa00dGM%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded img=x:/img.youtube.com/vi/SrYUEa00dGM/0.jpg embed=true share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=dangdang.swf bandwidth=high autostart=false /]
With the release of Capsized+ on the horizon, game publisher indiePub has released 5 screenshots from the first level of the mobile game! In these screenshots, you’ll get a first look at how the controls are set up, the planetary environment, and a glimpse at our adorably pudgy cosmonaut! Feast your eyes on the screenshots below:
Cute right? Currently, no release date or other major details have been revealed for Capsized+, but we’re patiently waiting! If you have Steam, you can purchase Capsized through Steam itself. If not, keep up with all Capsized news at their official website. You can check out screenshots, keep up with the development blog, and see what Capsized is all about. We’ll keep you updated with any new information about Capsized+ once it’s released!
- Highly detailed alien environments and creatures, lovingly rendered with high resolution hand-drawn artwork.
- 12 mission Campaign featuring: massive non-linear environments, diverse objectives and enemies, and exciting comic-style cutscenes.
- 4 extra Arcade Modes to unlock, including: local Deathmatch and Coop, Survival mode, Time Trials, and Armless fighting.
- Lethal arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgets such as: the Gravity Ram, Jetpack, Energy Shield, and Quasar Array
- Classic First Person Shooter inspired controls, with a focus on skilled movement, creative tactics, and insane action.