I guess big things can come in small packages, at least Falcon Northwest intends to make us believe that, and believe I do. We at TheGameFanatics try to post about technology that is affordable to the everyday person but when I saw this product I simply had to write about it.
Falcon Northwest has launched a brand new micro tower PC by the name of ‘Tiki’, and Tiki stands a whopping 13” in height and 4” in width. Tiki technically should be called tiny but that’s just my opinion. The new mini PC is about the size of the original XBOX which in itself is pretty amazing considering all the ways you can customize it.
Now because Tiki can be fully customized to what the consumer wants I decided to list the default configuration listed on the website.
- Full-metal construction: steel and sandblasted aluminum faceplate
- The fastest 3rd Generation Intel® CoreTM i7 processors (Ivy Bridge)
- NVIDIA® GeForceTM GTX 6-series graphics
- Bays for 2 solid-state hard drives and a standard drive – up to 4 terabytes of storage
- Slot-loading Blu-Ray or DVD optical drive
- Up-front USB 3.0 and audio ports
- Internal 450 Watt power supply
- Up to 16GB of DDR3-1866 MHz memory
- Completely customizable configurations
- Liquid cooled CPU
*Overclocking Available. Only 4 inches wide- 40% smaller than their FragBox!
Tikis will be custom built to order and begin shipping in early July. Pricing starts at under $1,900 for basic configurations and ranges to almost $5,000 for custom painted, fully-loaded builds.