430 views 15 comments
[stream provider=youtube flv=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DAoy_pPkD3CM img=x:/img.youtube.com/vi/Aoy_pPkD3CM/0.jpg embed=false share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over skin=stormtrooper.zip bandwidth=high autostart=false /]
Kalypso Media and Flying Wild Hog today released a gameplay trailer for Hard Reset: Extended Edition, the action-packed FPS slated for a March 2012 release. The new trailer focuses on some of the game’s white-knuckle action that challenges players to blast their way through seemingly endless waves of deadly cybernetic foes in a futuristic landscape. Hard Reset: Extended Edition contains hours of new content, including huge new boss battles, new enemies and new campaign levels.
Kalypso Media USA will release Hard Reset: Extended Edition for Windows PC in North American retail on March 13, 2012 for an MSRP of $29.99 USD.
The trailer shows us some desolate, but very pretty, landscapes in addition to multiple different types of weapons players will be lugging around, as well as what types of monsters they’ll be blowing up. Kalypso gives a quick summary of the changes and additions players will see in the Extended Edition, as well as highlight many of the games key attractive features:
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind’s greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.Hard Reset: Extended Edition is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene. Exclusive in the extended edition: four new enemy types, five new campaign levels with about three hours of new gameplay and improved graphics engine!Hard Reset: Extended Edition features:
- A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
- Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
- Hordes of enemies to destroy
- Epic boss fights
- A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
- High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
- Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
- Exclusive in the extended edition: four new creature types, a new boss monster, five new campaign levels with a total of about three additional hours playing time as well as two new levels for the survival mode and an improved graphics engine.
Sounds pretty exciting to me. One can never have too many great FPS games on their PC.