It’s time to open your mind, test your imagination, and use your creativity! 5th Cell Media’s award-winning Nintendo DS exclusive, Scribblenauts, is now available on Apple devices, allowing you to explore adorable, colorful worlds of artistry on the go.
Playing as Maxwell, a curious boy set out to collect “starites” from every world, you’re instructed to create solutions to the problems you face along the way. Sounds simple enough… right? Don’t be fooled; Scribblenauts is a magical journey where anything is possible; each level has multiple solutions, and it’s up to you to figure out which one works best!
All levels are short and to the point: “here is the level, and here is your mission.” Once you’ve scoped out the situation, you may begin. While the name may imply otherwise, Scribblenauts does not require artistic skill and you will not be drawing a thing! When you’re ready to start solving, simply tap the notepad in the upper right corner and- well, type anything! Your solution will pop into the screen in an adorable fashion, and will inform you if it’s the correct one. Be sure to think very hard though; some solutions are not what you expect at all… Scribblenauts knows no bounds, and can be very unpredictable.
You can find Scribblenauts Remix in the iTunes App Store for $4.99, and I promise you it’s worth the purchase. If you’re an app-junkie like me, you’ll recognize an app that’s “worth it” and Scribblenauts is definitely one of those apps. Scribblenauts is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad, and requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!”
- Classic Gameplay – Play 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts that will appeal to players of all skill levels.
- Brand New Levels – Includes 10 original, in-depth levels exclusive to iOS devices.
- Play on Multiple Devices – Use iCloud to seamlessly switch between the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch without ever having to restart your game.
- Innovative User Interface – Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Apple device.
- Create and Share – Use Game Center to check out the leaderboard to see how your score ranks and to compare game achievements with friends. You can also post game statistics to your Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- Unlimited Fun – Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
Katerina’s AOTWR Rating: 5/5